Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Research Note #1

I always heard from my peers that Diablo 2's Characters cant pass or win Hell difficulty. Well, i dont think Blizzard did something to make the game cant be beat, so i personally wanna test it out by creating a pure build of Bones Spell Necromancer. He is now level 73 at the moment, having some difficulty to pass the Act 2's Arcane Santuary. It is ok, since he is just a lab rat to test the difficulty of Hell. Here's the details of my Necromancer in Hell Act 2:

Here's the Stats and Skills of the lab rat:



Here is the list equipment he is wearing :





















As u can c, im using 23 small charms which is :















































Well, about my mercenary, he is from Nightmare Act 2 which is using Holy Freeze aka Nightmare Defensive and here is his equipment :







I pretty bet, u guys might say "This is sucks". Well, i agree with that, as i rush to Hell with this character and i just equip him with anything that i found. I didnt camp/run bosses as i want to find out how far can he goes without proper equipment.

PJ Low

No comments: