Saturday, September 27, 2008

Zero no Tsukaima: Princesse no Rondo


Zero no Tsukaima: Princesse no Rondo, is a third season for the Zero no Tsukaima anime. About this third season, it pick up where the 2nd season left and the fans expected there would be 4th season for this anime. It is quite a nice anime, but u have to watch the first season + second season in order to understand the third season.

So, this anime is about a mage name Louise [the pink hair girl] are one of the few mage aka rare, that can use the legendary lost magic VOID, who can summon a servant/minion from EARTH [yes! from earth, another word, this anime's setting is on different world], as well as destruction type magic. Thus, this anime talks about this two person's journey of life, from Master-Servant relationship became lovers and the risk/problem they have to face. But well, from my view, it is not that freaking nice, but it is enough to make u release ur work/study tension.

PJ Low

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices seeking the velcros are all over 200 dollars on every site. But for all I base this location selling them for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were about 190 dollars everwhere. But completely I base this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are all over 210 pounds on every site. But finally I found this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices seeking the velcros are about 340 dollars on every site. But completely I base this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you say about it?